MUHAMMAD HAMMAD ASHRAF BAIG
*** ******* *** *** *** Richardson TX, 75081
CELL #: 1-817-***-**** Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a dynamic and progressive organization offering ample opportunities for diversified exposure, enhancement of professional skills and career growth.
CAD & CAE SOFTWARES
• Pro-Engineering Wildfire 3.0
• Unigraphic NX 6
• AutoCAD 2006
• ANSYS 8.0
• ABAQUS 6.8.1
• FLUENT 6.3.26/GAMBIT 2.3.16
• ADAMS 3.0
OTHER RELATED SOFTWARE
• Microsoft Office
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & INTERNSHIPS
Master Motor Corporation (Pvt.) Ltd. (Assembler of Mitsubishi Fuso Trucks and Buses)
ASSISTANT MANAGER April 2011- May 2012
• To carry out Price Revision due to change in Input Cost depending upon
(a) Change in material
(b) Modification/addition in parts/ components
(c) Change in Manufacturing Process/ Tooling
(d) Change in Labor Cost
(e) Change in predetermined parameters like Percentage Profit, Overhead, and Transportation Cost.
(f) Amortization of Tooling Cost
• Preparation of request for issuance of parts for study & development purpose.
• Internal Costing /Evaluation of automotive parts
• To update about market rates of sheet metal and other materials either by visit to market or through telephonic conversation and fax messages.
• To forward the confirmed Material Rates to Departmental Head to get approval from Managing Director.
• To raise the request in case of decrease in Material Rate and to respond vendor in case of increase in Material Rates.
• Preparation of a comparative statement among LOI price, vendor demanding price and current working (based on the approved rates thorough management) in coordination of Finance Dept.
• Renegotiation of Prices with vendor(s) if necessary.
• Preparation of Recommendation and purchase order/Letter of intend.
• To get the approval of Recommendation by Director & Managing Director.
• Preparation of status on daily basis for new entrants in Price Revision
• Issuance of parts for development & study purpose to local vendor
• To update ordering status
• To manage and create file according to system
• To prepare Bill of Material(BOM)
• Material Management of automotive components.
• To create new formats required by department.
• Ensures delivery of purchase order from the suppliers to agreed location
• To read engineering drawings.
• Product development & localization of parts
• Handle supply of automotive parts.
• Material Testing as per Japanese Standards
Pak Suzuki Motors (Pvt.) Ltd.
INTERN 11 June-09 July,2009
• Time & Motion Study of Vehicle Final Assembly Plant.
• Prepare operational procedure sheet (OPS) for the Vehicle Final Assembly Plant.
• Line balancing of the Vehicle Final Assembly Plant
Industrial Orientation at Pakistan Machine Tool Factory (2009)
Industrial Orientation of at Pak-Suzuki Motors Company Ltd. (15 June – 30 June, 2008)
Industrial Orientation at Karachi Tool & Die Manufacturing Company (2008)
Design and Fabrication of a Hybrid Vehicle
• The purpose of the project was to build a fuel efficient and environmental friendly vehicle, which can run simultaneously on both mechanical source (engine) and an electrical source (electric motor). Selected to work as a team leader in the project and successfully managed, directed the tasks and used my level best potentials to complete the project. Moreover successfully designed the CAD model of Hybrid Vehicle on Unigraphics NX 6, did major analysis of vehicle’s frame on ABAQUS software, studied and connect the electrical connections of relay, motor and engine, developed the shaft design and did the required calculation for it.
Design of BIW (BODY IN WHITE)
• Designed a BIW and outer shell of Suzuki Mehran using Unigraphics NX 6.
Bachelors of Automotive Engineering from NED University of Engineering & Technology Karachi, Pakistan (2006-2010)
AREAS OF INTEREST
• Structural analysis and testing of automotive components using CAE.
• Supply Chain Management.
• Product development of (Injection molding parts and Sheet metal parts).
• Model Analysis, Computer Aided Engineering(CAE),F.E.M
• Lean Manufacturing & Toyota Production System(TPS)
• Won first prize in SENTEC project competition held on 10th August 2010 at NED University of Engineering & Technology.
• Localized and developed leaf springs of Mitsubishi trucks (Fuso) and Forland light vehicle trucks.
• Kaizen implementation in the trucks deck for the design modification of the sub frame to prevent stress concentration in the front end of the sub frame.
• Implement Kaizen on the trucks chassis to use a reinforcement in the chassis side rail to avoid bending while tightening the U-bolts
*Status: Permanent Resident *References will be readily furnished upon request.