Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Cell – 407-***-****
Twenty-five years supervisory experience in a manufacturing/production environment. Since then, eleven years as an AWS-CWI, PCI Level III Concrete Inspector, OSHA & EM 385 trained Safety Officer, and Site Safety and Health Officer on contracts for the USACE & NAVFAC projects. Now working as a QC Manager in an architectural precast plant.
Results oriented supervisor with dedication to employer and employee’s safety, growth, and prosperity.
CLARK PACIFIC – Fontana, CA Architectural Plant 11 June, 2012 to Present
• Supply PM with Mix Design Submittals for GC/Architect for upcoming projects.
• Review all Welding Program Procedures.
• Maintain updates to Plant Quality System Manual.
• Manage QC personnel and coordinate daily responsibilities.
• Oversee the Plant’s “Stop for Quality Program”.
• Provide support to Engineering Department as needed.
• Work with production daily on improving overall quality by communicating observations.
• Review all production panels on a daily basis.
• Coordinate and execute any testing of project specific items such as stone, grout, and connections.
• Review preliminary samples of concrete mixes and production mock-ups.
GOEL SERVICES, INC. Landover, MD Oct.11th, 2011 to May 7th, 2012
A construction company providing services to both the USACE & NAVFAC agencies.
Site Safety & Health Officer, Site QC Manager & Assistant Project Supervisor
• Responsible for site health & safety of all visitors, employees, and subcontractors to conformance to both OSHA 1926 & EM 385 1-1 requirements with all associated reports and HSE Compliance.
• Responsible for site compliance to all AHA’s (Activity Hazard Analysis) and site QC.
• Performs three phase Quality Control Program with Preparatory, Initial Phases, and Follow-up meetings and maintained a productive relationship with subcontractors.
• Assist Site Supervisor in overseeing all subcontractor operations to assure compliance to all Engineering specifications and drawing requirements.
• Oversee all testing performed on-site, maintained testing, deficiency and submittal logs, monitored resolutions as needed.
• Identify hazardous materials existent in the workplace and the probable methods, symptoms and preventative measures of exposure
ENCON FIELD SERVICES, LLC Denver, Colorado Jan. 10, 2011 to Aug. 12, 2011
An independent Erection Company owned by Stresscon & Encon United.
QC/QA Field Inspector & Safety Officer
Construction Inspector, Specifications, Drawings, Projects, Testing, HSE Compliance,
H2S Awareness, Safety Inspector, Field Auditor
• Field QC & Safety Inspector – Accomplished initial safety indoctrination to the subcontractor's personnel, evaluated working conditions to recommend improvements in safety practices and procedures, and exceeded requirements for safety and loss control.
• Identify and investigate elements of any accident/incident; Record injury investigation for Safety Director to distribute corrective action plans.
• Preparation & modification of AHA’s and Job Specific APP for DOD Projects.
• Provides safety training to employees with documentation & records; maintain OSHA
• AWS-CWI (with NDT exposure) - weld inspection of all structures.
• PCI Level III Technician (supersedes ACI Concrete Inspector
• PCI Certified Field Auditor - conduct field audits of all erection field crews for
compliance to Erection Standards.
* Responsible for interviewing, hiring (e-verify to personnel & I-9’s), drug & alcohol
testing, all safety training and training records for company employees.
FINFROCK DMC Orlando, FL Jan. 24, 2000 to Dec.13, 2010
A $66 million designer, manufacturer, and erector of precast and prestressed concrete structures.
Sr QA Field Inspector & Safety Officer
Certifications and job descriptions include but are not limited to:
• Plant & Field QC & Safety Inspector – Provide initial safety indoctrination to the contractor's safety supervisor, evaluates working conditions and recommends improvements in safety practices and procedures, and exceeded requirements for safety and loss control and increased production.
• Schedule random site inspections for reduced recurrence and suggest corrective actions.
• Develop and implement “job-site specific” safety programs.
• Identifies and investigates elements of an accident: unsafe conditions and unsafe acts..
• AWS-CWI (with NDT exposure) - weld inspection of all structures erected by Finfrock
Industries, Inc. Set-up and organize the welding certification program to AWS and PCI
standards and requirements; write welding procedures for SMAW, GMAW, Stud
Welding, and Welding Safety procedures for company welding program.
• PCI Level III Technician (only limited mix design exposure since certification) -
inspection of all sites foundation and footing inspections of reinforcing steel and
concrete pours to Engineering specs and mix designs; perform grout cube sample
collection, strength testing, and records. Perform inspections on damaged products.
• PCI Certified Field Auditor - conduct semi-annual audits of all erection field crews for
compliance to PCI Erection Standards.
• Quality Control Field Inspector - inspection of all erection projects to ensure erection to
Finfrock tolerances, PCI guidelines, contract requirements, and all applicable building
codes. Inspection of all subcontractor work and performance all the way to CO.
• Job-site and Plant Safety Inspection for conformance to OSHA 1926 & 1910, and all
local and state safety requirements. Inspection of all construction trades for safety
compliance on Finfrock structures including: electrical, mechanical, fire protection,
painting, build outs, and etc. to applicable codes, and contractual agreements.
ECC INTERNATIONAL CORP. Orlando, FL 1991 to Jan. 11, 2000
A 75 million dollar corporation that produced training simulators for the Department of Defense.
Manufacturing Process Engineer (Jr.) 1991 to 2000
• AWS-CWI (with NDT exposure)
• Experience with SOP, MRP, TQM, JIT, Kaizen, 5S, and visual factory management
• Organize and control all weld shop records pertaining to weld certifications and processes per Mil-Standards and AWS procedures; certify all weld personnel to those requirements.
• Conduct audits of processes, procedures, and products to ensure compliance with established contractual requirements and ISO 9001 & Six Sigma standards.
• Assist in Design Engineering for “ease of manufacturing” which increased the company profits by cutting production times (Lean Manufacturing).
• Problem solving and trouble shooting in manufacturing to increase production by reducing downtimes on equipment and processes.
• Assist in Electrical Assembly and PC Board Room to IPC-620 Workmanship Standards (ANSI/ESD S20.20) and Process Safety.
Structural Fabrication & Weld Shop Supervisor 1991 to 1996 & all of 1999
• Responsible for the department QC and management of “precision” manufacturing and welding including but not limited to: shearing, CNC punching & forming, and welding to close tolerances and military standards.
• Developed cross training programs for shop employees to increase productivity and morale.
• Negotiated department consumable prices with vendors that netted 40% savings.
• Streamlined manufacturing operations and shop workflow in order to meet schedule execution (Lean Manufacturing).
University of Denver – Denver, CO
• Principals of Supervision & Management
Colorado State University – Denver, CO
• Humans Relations in Management
Numerous other career enhancement courses on Conflict Resolution and Human Relations.
PCI Level III Inspector
PCI Certified Field Auditor
NAVFAC EM 385 1-1 - 40 hour Safety Training Course
OSHA 10 & 30 – OSHA 132 (132 hours) Professional (level 3 safety officer)
CPR & First Aid Certifications
USACE/NAVFAC – CQCM Certification (Contractor’s Quality Management)
ECATTS – Environmental Compliance Assessment & Tracking System Certification
Maryland MDE (EPA) green card
Certified Rigger/ Crane Signaler
AWS-Certified Weld Inspector
Working knowledge of EM 385 & OSHA 1910 & 1926