We are seeking a highly skilled and compassionate Pediatric Nurse Practitioner to join our team on a part-time basis. The NP will work Tuesdays and Fridays.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working with children, a strong knowledge of pediatric healthcare, and excellent communication skills.
The Pediatric Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for providing primary and acute care to pediatric patients, collaborating with physicians and other
healthcare professionals, and educating patients and families on health maintenance and disease prevention.
Location: Silver Springs, MD
Salary: Competitive salary of $60.00 to $70.00 hourly.
list of 9 items
• Perform comprehensive physical assessments on pediatric patients, including obtaining medical histories and conducting physical exams.
• Diagnose and manage acute and chronic illnesses in pediatric patients.
• Prescribe and administer medications and treatments as needed.
• Order and interpret diagnostic tests and procedures.
• Collaborate with physicians and other healthcare professionals to develop and implement treatment plans.
• Educate patients and families on health maintenance and disease prevention.
• Document patient care in electronic medical records.
• Maintain patient confidentiality and privacy in accordance with HIPAA regulations.
• Participate in quality improvement initiatives and staff meetings as required.
list of 8 items
• Master's degree in Nursing from an accredited institution.
• Current certification as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner.
• Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner in MD .
• Minimum of two years of experience as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Ability to work collaboratively with physicians and other healthcare professionals.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Experience working with electronic medical records.
Apply with a copy of your resume for immediate consideration.