We are a Japanese-Filipino owned travel agency that caters primarily Japanese Nationals that are visiting here in Davao City. We are accredited by The Philippine Retirement Authority, City Tourism Operations Office and by The Department of Tourism. We are hiring an experienced Customer Service Agent to help us keep growing.
- Consult customers on products and services to provide the best solutions for their needs by a variety of communication channels that could include voice, email or chat
- Assist clients with travel reservations, cancellations, ticketing, translation and other travel-related concerns
- Respond and resolve inquiries with active listening – identifying additional needs and support any upgrades in products and services
- Open and maintain customer accounts and information
Positively participate in company events, team activities, and continuous learning
- Meets with clients to determine travel needs, budgets and preferences.
Sells and coordinates transportation, accommodations, insurance, tours and activities.
- Advises clients regarding destinations, cultures, customs, weather and activities.
- Collects payments, books travel arrangements and pays applicable fees.
Handles travel issues, conflicts, complaints, cancellations and refunds.
- Builds and maintains relationships with travel and tour vendors.
- Attends travel seminars and conferences.
- Conducts research on destinations and industry trends.
- Maintains accurate records of bookings, payments, transactions, phone calls and meetings.
- Contributes to agency efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed such as: bank transactions, office maintenance and providing vouchers and.
- Bachelor’s degree in tourism, hospitality or relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years of tourism experience or in-depth knowledge of domestic and foreign travel destinations.
Desired minimum qualifications:
- Ability to work efficiently under time constraints
- Ability to speak Japanese language is desired but not required
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience with Google Suite including Sheets, Docs, Drive
- Positive attitude and winning personality
- Passion for people, building relationships with customers and delivering top-notch service
- Excellent time management skills