All job duties to be under the supervision of Senior Project Manager. The job duties include:
• Being able to read and understand in-depth construction documents
• Communicating with stakeholders regarding project needs and goals.
• Contributing to the planning and development of the project documentation.
• Coordinating construction documents such as plans, sections, elevations with the other engineering disciplines
• Supporting the coordination and management of various projects simultaneously.
• Researching information as required.
• Performing administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, estimates, scheduling meetings, etc.
• Keeping track of and reporting on project progress.
• Completing any tasks assigned by the Senior Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner.
2 years of experience in the job offered or a closely related occupation.
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
A Bachelor of Science or its foreign equivalent in Project Management, Operation Research, Construction Management, Architecture, or a closely related field
Please copy and paste your resume in the email body do not send attachments, we cannot open them and email them at candidates at placementservicesusa.com with reference #503200 in the subject line.