The objective of this role will be to provide direct network management to support client.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
• Network Voice Services
• Design Network voice services solutions based on NIST Guidance and Census Information
Technology Security Policy Install, configure, and manage enterprise call routing infrastructure
• Install, configure, and manage enterprise voicemail and enterprise fax solutions Activate and
Troubleshoot all telecommunication voice circuits
• Perform patch management for the network voice infrastructure Maintain and integrate the
enterprise Census telephone directory
• Create and maintain proper configuration management as it pertains to network voice services
Provide weekly performance metrics
• Provide network documentation and diagrams
• Participate in after hour upgrades, troubleshooting and on-call availability Core Network Services
• Design core network services solution based on NIST guidance and Census Information Technology
Security Policy. Install, configure, and manage core network access switches, core distribution
switches, and router infrastructure.
• Advanced Layer 2/Layer 3 technologies
• Install, configure, manage data center network switches and routers infrastructure.
• Install, configure, and manage advanced wireless infrastructure which includes Access Points and
wireless LAN Controllers. Activate and troubleshoot telecommunication Wide Area Network (WAN)
• Resolve all core network service remedy tickets.
• Identify, diagnose, and resolve core network services problems, using available tools