T & S Rebar Ltd. located218-13623 81A Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3W3N7 at is currently seeking 2 permanent, full time Ironworker – reinforcing rebar (NOC: 72105) to join their team as soon as possible.
• Read architectural blueprints for layouts.
• Determine shape and size of rebar required as per specifications.
• Prepare rebar and mesh for installation using appropriate tools.
• Position and secure steel bars, rods, cables or mesh in concrete forms.
• Space and fasten together rods in forms.
• Cut rods to required lengths, using appropriate tools and equipment.
• Examine structures and equipment for defects and non-compliance with specifications.
• Assemble the prefabricated materials.
• Place blocks under rebar to hold the bars off the deck when reinforcing floors
• Completion of Secondary school is required.
• Minimum of 3 years experience is required.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time (08 hours/day, 40 hours/week)
Job Location: Various Locations in Lower Mainland
How to apply: Please email at