Mayvue is seeking an experienced software development project manager to join our team.
Position is 100% remote
As a company, we are in a unique position. We have that “startup culture” but our team is comprised of experienced individuals, and we have a steady stream of business. Our hard work has led to explosive growth and we’re seeking individuals that recognize the opportunity and want to work alongside us to ensure we continue to reach our potential. In this role, you will be a key member of the company and team.
You will be a good fit if:
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are capable of consistently achieving results on time, to spec, within budget across multiple software development projects.
• You’re a strong communicator, adept at communicating and managing the vision, value, and scope of projects at strategic and tactical levels.
• You are the type of person that is looking for something “more” and are interested in being in a position with an unlimited amount of potential.
• Develop project plans and manage project teams to the specifications set out in work plans.
• Develop schedules and manage project teams to meet deadlines set forth in project plans.
• Monitor project budgets to ensure projects stays within established financial parameters.
• Work closely with technical staff, subject matter experts, and end-users to coordinate meetings, updates, change management, development, delivery, testing, training, and implementation.
• A minimum of 3 years relevant professional experience.
• Demonstrated project leadership and organizational skills.
• Strong analytical capabilities to address changes and any gaps in project scope, budget, timelines and/or resources.
• Demonstrated experience in creating project plans, resource plans, and project budgeting.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• A strong understanding of the SDLC and Agile software development.
• PM certification a plus (CAPM, PMP, Agile, etc.)
• Unlimited PTO
• Life Insurance at no cost to employees
• Healthcare insurance (Premiums are partially paid for by Mayvue)
• Dental and vision at no cost to employees and dependents
• Optional supplemental life insurance
• Health Savings Account
• Employer contributions to your 401(k) up to 50% of contributions on the first 5% deferred.
• Hybrid/remote work available
• Flexible schedule
Mayvue provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.