Mayvue is seeking a highly motivated Software Development Manager/Lead
Position is 100% remote
• Are you the type of person that is looking for something “more”?
• Do want to make a difference in the workplace?
• You have a desire to speak up and make your voice heard.
• You are interested in being in a position with an unlimited amount of potential.
As a software manager/lead, you will be required to wear many hats. This position requires you to be a technical lead, and someone others can rely on. This includes code reviewing, development, customer service, and you will even be QA.
This position will be 60% Dev. combined with 40% lead roles and responsibilities. This is a critical role for our company and candidates will be positioned to heavily influence and steer the direction of the company into the future.
Working for a startup company, requires you to be a self-starter and team player. You are individually responsible for your own success, and the success of Mayvue Solutions.
Simply put – we are looking for great people to grow with!
Qualifications and Skills:
• 3+ years designing and developing software for production systems
• 3+ years of C# programming experience
• 3+ years of SQL Server/Oracle experience
• 3+ years of relational databases (SQL and/or Oracle preferred)
• Experience with Object Oriented programming, unit testing, and design patterns
• Demonstrated ability to stay contemporary with the rapid pace of technology advancement.
• Deep understanding and experience with all aspects of the software development life cycle, from design and development through release and support
• Ability to take ownership and accountability and escalate issues to the next level if necessary.
• Desire to constantly improve and become better and pushes the team to do the same
• Willingness to learn and continue to contribute to the team.
• Unlimited PTO
• Life Insurance at no cost to employees
• Healthcare insurance (Premiums are partially paid for by Mayvue)
• Dental and vision at no cost to employees and dependents
• Optional supplemental life insurance
• Health Savings Account
• Employer contributions to your 401(k) up to 50% of contributions on the first 5% deferred.
• Hybrid/remote work available
• Flexible schedule
Mayvue provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.