Solar Sales Consultant or Solar Sales Manager
• Strong solar sales experience
• Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed monthly sales goals
• Ability to meet customer needs
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Motivated to develop a business and and pipeline of work
• Valid driver's license, clean driving record, and reliable transportation
• This person’s work will focus most likely in New Hamshire, or would consider MA. Must be in the are or relocating.
• Not a sales only job. Must understand complexities of solar, customer issues, project management, pricing etc.
• Communicate with customers throughout the sales process, providing information and assistance as needed
• Be able to work nights and weekends, including special events on an as needed basis
• This position will start as an uncapped commission based sales position with opptrotunity to grow into a position with full benefits.
This position is for an established NH solar sales and install company. The company has been in operation for 5+ years and has great reviews and a loyal base of customers to build off. The company’s success is based on low pressure, knowledge sharing approach to sales.
We are seeking an outside Solar Sales Consultant or Manager to join our team. This is a growing company with plenty of opportunity and mobility for the right candidates. Must have prior solar sales experience. Must be self-driven and have the ability to build a portfolio of leads and manage
prospective solar clients. Consultant must be confident, professional, self-motivated, dedicated to your customers, and ready to make a difference. NO cap on commissions.
Frequent travel to sites through NH required. A reimbursement for your mileage, or use of a company car is negotiable.
We will consider hiring a sales consultant or sales manager depending on what your offer to the company. Company will consider hiring a MA based consultant if we find the perfect fit.
All applications considered confidential. Please apply! To apply please send an email with your resume a letter detailing your experience and your commission expectations to
Company is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.