Service Associate Manager – Digital Solutions
Siemens Government Technologies (SGT) is a dynamic and rapidly growing organization, and we are seeking a self-driven individual to complement our growing team.
As a Services Associate Manager, you will manage a team of Associate Project Managers who are responsible to coordinate projects of low size and complexity that could be part of a program. You will be part of a services organization that coordinates services projects, driving customer’s value realization. You will build expertise within the team and identify and execute process improvements. As part of the Professional Services team and a working manager, you will be a key point of contact for Sales, Presales, Engagement Managers, Service Management and the customer for the project.
• Manage a team of Associate Project Managers supporting Professional Services business operations
• Oversee team members in generating project statuses and forecasting
• Manage indirect consultants, memberships, recruitment fees for Digital Solutions group.
• Participate in weekly SCM coordination to maintain pulse on Supply Chain workflows
• Work with finance and project control to manage accurate project financial performance
• Participate in Program Status meetings across team’s areas of responsibility
• Participate in Monthly Services Collection of AR statuses and issues
• Assist with issues resolutions, escalations, research, etc.
• Participate in monitoring of processes across business applications
• EAC Oversite – review of all contracts, including forecasting and tracking
• Participate in account operations for one or more programs
• Assist with monitoring of process workflows in Salesforce and on Shared Drive
• Conduct Bi-annual training updates
• United States Citizen
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Project Management, Finance or equivalent years of experience in PLM or related field
• Minimum four (4) years in a Project coordination or administration experience or equivalent Project Support Experience
• Minimum two (2) years of supporting PLM projects
• Three (3) years of experience working in a customer facing environment
• Working knowledge of the administration functions of the Services business including project setup, contract structure, progress reporting, revenue recognition and billing
• Experience with US Federal Government projects, contracts, policies and procedures
• Experience in identifying and implementing cost savings measures within services projects
• Leadership skills and proven track record of managing multi-disciplinary teams, including services delivery and project management
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications with the ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of company and government executives
• Ability to effectively communicate progress, status and issues to internal and external customers
• Ability to obtain and meet Business goals and results
• Willingness and the ability to travel to appropriate work location as required by the customer pursuit/project
• Willingness and the availability to work the core hours required by the specific project and per company policy
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Government Technologies, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.