Borger, TX AREA
Competitive salary + Bonus
Our client company is seeking an experienced operations manager to manage the production, maintenance and warehouse departments while developing and implementing long-range plans, goals and objectives.
You must be willing to:
• Maintain a high on-time shipment performance
• Reduce process variability/improve consistency
• Define long term capital needs/support development of capital budgets
• Analyze data/determine the best utilization of assets & resources
• Analyze/manage business plans
• Apply Continuous Improvement process & techniques
• Provide a Strong focus on safety/environmental concerns.
• Practice Performance Based Management by coaching/developing employees
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
• BS in Engineering/Chemical Engineering (Preferred)
• Minimum 6-8+ years manufacturing experience in the chemical industry
• Minimum 3 years supervisory experience.
• Personnel/budget management experience required
• Strong knowledge of chemical manufacturing processes/safety procedures
• Familiar with Process Safety Management
• Experience with accident & near miss reporting/incident investigation
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside of the header
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business