BTL Technologies, Inc. is a Texas corporation that provides contract staff augmentation to various government agencies in the United States. The company is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, with operations at government facilities in six (6) states. Our mission is to provide Workforce Solutions that help our clients achieve success!
The National Institutes of Health (NIH), a part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, is the nation’s medical research agency — making important discoveries that improve health and save lives.
The National Institutes of Health is made up of 27 different components called Institutes and Centers. Each has its own specific research agenda, often focusing on particular diseases or body systems. All but three of these components receive their funding directly from Congress, and administrate their own budgets. NIH leadership plays an active role in shaping the agency's research planning, activities, and outlook.
The Office of the Director is the central office, responsible for setting policy for NIH and for planning, managing, and coordinating the programs and activities of all the NIH components.
Headquarters for the Office of the Director and the Institutes and Centers are located in Bethesda, Maryland, USA. NIH has more than 75 buildings in a campus-like environment over 300 acres. Some research is performed on campus in state-of-the-art laboratory facilities, although more than 80% of research activities are conducted by scientists working in every state and around the world.
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
The Project Manager/On-Site Supervisor for the Patient Support Services department will perform a variety of functions to include but not limited to the following:
• Will serve as the authorized point of contact with NIH and shall ensure contract compliance and satisfactory performance
• Responsible for the overall performance, objectives, contract deliverables, quality control
and the placement of qualified personnel on the contract.
• responsible for ensuring that all positions are filled by trained individuals at the required times to ensure continuity of services.
• Learn all the functions of the role and be able to fill in for late arrivals or unplanned leave if there is no contractor coverage.
• Provide the government Contracting Officer Representative (COR) and the Government Supervisor resume of qualified applicants within 5 business days of request.
• Coordinate with government supervisor/COR telephone/virtual screening appointments for qualified applicants.
• Participate in telephone/virtual screening call with government supervisors
• Notify COR if applicant accepts employment
• Ensures candidates completes the required security paperwork to satisfy the requirements for obtaining a PIV badge and/or background investigation.
• Ensures candidates complete the new hire documents to include medical clearance documentation, non-disclosure forms, physical, drug testing, and IT security training documents.
• Provide COR with completed new hire documentation.
• Coordinate with the Patient Support Services Department training coordinator new employee orientation.
• Meet with government supervisor on a weekly basis to ascertain how new candidate is performing.
• Notify government supervisor of any uplanned leave (2 hours before the start of shift) and tardiness and plans for coverage.
• Coordinate with government supervisor changes to daily staffing when there is no coverage.
• Coordinate all planned leave with government supervisor to ensure there is appropriate coverage
• Implement a central sign-in log or electronic system to ensure all personnel are at their duty station at the beginning of their shift
• Provide fully trained staff coverage for both planned and unplanned schedule leave
• Attend Clinical Center New Employee Orientation and CCND New Employee Orientation
• Learn and understand the Joint Commission standard that apply to contractors and ensure compliance with their standards
• Learn the major computer systems to include: CRIS, Enterprise Scheduling System, Institiute specific scheduling systems, Admissions/Travel/Voucher request systems, i-Med consent system, Visual Supply Catalogue, Credentialing database, and others as required.
• Ensure all personnel Complete all mandatory computer based training modules.
• Provide refresher training to personnel when performance requirements are not being met.
• Attend meetings with government supervisors and other Institute or department personnel as requested.
• Conduct weekly meetings with COR to discuss issues related to recruitment or performance of personnel
• Ensure that all contract staff perform the duties of their position and meet required timelines for complete.
• Obtain feedback from government supervisors and COR for personnel’s performance evaluations.
• Provide all required reports by the due date.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelors Degree and at least five (5) years of relevant experience or a high school diploma and ten (10) years of relevant experience.
• Previous experience performing Program/Project Management tasks such as staffing, budgeting, scheduling, supervising contract staff, and client interaction.
• Previous experience with the major computer systems to include: CRIS, Enterprise Scheduling System, Institute specific scheduling systems, Admissions/Travel/Voucher request systems, i-Med consent system, Visual Supply Catalogue, Credentialing database is desired
• Demonstrated ability to lead teams under tight deadlines with changing or competing priorities
• Demonstrated ability to identify problems early, develop mitigation plans and communicate alternate course of action to the customer
• Must possess a strong background in leadership and problem solving in changing situations
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrate expertise with Microsoft Office Products
• Must be willing to work any shift within 24/7 operation
Contact: Debra Kent – (216) 870-3177