residential and commercial AC systems and equipment.
2. AC Helpers are generally trained in all aspects of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning installation.
3. Installing, maintaining, and repairing roof units for heating and air conditioning as well as the units inside residential and commercial buildings.
4. Operating a variety of hand and power tools needed for AC installation.
5. Cleaning and replacing air ducts.
6. picking up and delivering parts, tools, materials, and supplies to and from the job site.
7. Ensuring all tools, materials, and equipment are in good working order.
8. Completing preventative maintenance on AC systems and the associated equipment.
9. Maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing, and replacing plumbing and electrical systems.
10. Ensuring all AC systems remain compliant with industry standards and regulations.