Title - SCCM Admin
Location - Houston TX
As a member of Operation Technology (OT) Co-located team responsible for the OT Server/workstation environment to support DMZ/PCN systems in the Houston offices and offshore locations.
1. Maintaining support for OT servers including installing, patching, monitoring, and troubleshooting
2. Maintaining support for OT Active Directory domains
3. Completing compliance tasks to ensure servers/application are compliant
4. Working with Automation Analysts to understand and develop technical solutions to meet BU requirements
5. Maintaining support for Infrastructure applications – SCCM, SCOM, Splunk, Symantec, Acronis
6. Maintain support of VMWare system including ESX Hosts and VCenter
7. Finding opportunities to avoid future issues by improving logging and creating automated resolutions based on triggers
8. Develop automation scripts for repetitive tasks
Experience / Required Qualifications:
a. Technical Knowledge: 5+ years working experience in many of the technology disciplines required
b. Experience with IT infrastructure including Windows O/S, architecture, administration, and troubleshooting
c. Experience with Active Directory, trust relationships, and administration
d. Splunk experience including creating dashboards/reports
e. SCCM experience including patch deployment, reporting, compliance, and administration
f. VMWare experience including architecture and administration of ESX hosts and Vcenter.
g. Experience with PowerShell and/or other scripting languages
h. Experience with ServiceNow
- Demonstrated ability to develop plans, establish direction, inspire others and deliver results.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicating complex IT ideas to individuals or teams with various levels and experience.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, crisis management and problem-solving skills are essential. Ability to grasp new technologies and translate into business value