Sawmill Supervisor KC118
Monticello, AR AREA
Our client company is seeking an experienced supervisor to oversee the production of quality lumber from receiving through green-end process in a safe and efficient manner.
Must wear appropriate personal protective equipment and be willing to work with and around hazardous materials.
You must be willing to:
• Prepare production reports at the end of each shift.
• Ensure lumber from all machine centers is produced to quality standards
• Work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner
• Verify all employees are following safety rules/policies.
• Be responsible for training/certification of employees for their job tasks
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY):
• High School/GED (BS/BA preferred)
• 3-4 yeas’ experience in lumber manufacturing
• Excellent computer/communication skills
• Excellent problem solving/time management skills
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside a header
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business