Planer Supervisor KC119
Monticello, AR AREA
Our client company is seeking an experienced supervisor to oversee the production of rough dry lumber converted in finished lumber to ensure that the product has been manufactured, graded and packaged properly.
Must wear appropriate personal protective equipment and be willing to work with and around hazardous materials.
You must be willing to:
• Maintains constant flow of lumber through machinery to produce finished lumber
• Inspect lumber for defects to ensure it is produced to quality standards
• Assist with maintenance during shift if needed
• Work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner
• Verify all employees are following safety rules/policies.
• Be responsible for training/certification of employees for their job tasks
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY):
• High School/GED BS/BA (MS preferred)
• 3-4 yeas’ experience in lumber mill field
• Knowledge of sawmill equipment & quality control programs
• Excellent computer/communication skills
• Excellent problem solving/time management skills
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside a header
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business