This is a great entry-level internship for someone looking to either get started or kickstart their career in the travel industry. Great opportunities to learn in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for folks who can support 3-6 months at a minimum for the internship.
For this position, you must meet the following qualifications.
1. Experience with Microsoft office tools
2. Bring your own device/computer and support the internship remotely
3. Be able to join conference/video calls when scheduled
4. Experience and familiar with using the WordPress platform for maintaining website content
5. Strong passion for traveling (i.e., flying, visiting other countries, learning about other cultures) and being able to pick up quickly.
6. Take accountability for results and be passionate to do great work.
7. Ability to support 20-30+ hours a week on average
Expectations from this role:
1. Support operational responsibilities and duties (i.e. research, documentation, analysis)
2. Support site setup and design using WordPress
3. Create recommendations to meet design challenges and opportunities by the leadership team
5. Other administrative tasks may be assigned daily
6. Be flexible to attend meetings when scheduled
7. You will not be working on a “clock” so you can work on your time, must be able to attend key meetings when scheduled
Denver (/ˈdɛnvər/), officially the City and County of Denver, is the capital and most populous city of the U.S. State of Colorado. It is located in the South Platte River Valley on the western edge of the High Plains just east of the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains. With an estimated population of 735,538 in 2020, Denver is the 19th-most populous city in the United States, the fifth-most populous state capital, and the most populous city located in the Mountain states.