This is a great entry-level internship for someone looking to either get started or kickstart their career in the travel industry. Great opportunities to learn in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for folks who can support 3-6 months at a minimum for the internship.
For this position, you must meet the following qualifications.
1. Experience with Microsoft office tools
2. Bring your own device/computer and support the internship remotely
3. Be able to join conference/video calls when scheduled
4. Experience and familiar with using the WordPress platform for maintaining website content
5. Strong passion for traveling (i.e., flying, visiting other countries, learning about other cultures) and being able to pick up quickly.
6. Take accountability for results and be passionate to do great work.
7. Ability to support 20-30+ hours a week on average
Expectations from this role:
1. Support operational responsibilities and duties (i.e. research, documentation, analysis)
2. Support site setup and design using WordPress
3. Create recommendations to meet design challenges and opportunities by the leadership team
5. Other administrative tasks may be assigned daily
6. Be flexible to attend meetings when scheduled
7. You will not be working on a “clock” so you can work on your time, must be able to attend key meetings when scheduled
Orlando (/ɔːrˈlændoʊ/) is a city in the U.S. state of Florida and is the county seat of Orange County. In Central Florida, it is the center of the Orlando metropolitan area, which had a population of 2,509,831, according to U.S. Census Bureau figures released in July 2017, making it the 23rd-largest metropolitan area in the United States, the sixth-largest metropolitan area in the Southern United States, and the third-largest metropolitan area in Florida behind Miami and Tampa. As of 2019, Orlando had an estimated city-proper population of 287,442, making it the 71st-largest city in the United States, the fourth-largest city in Florida, and the state's largest inland city.