· Communicate and collaborate with the technical hiring managers to identify the hiring needs of the company.
· Source candidates from various recruiting channels.
· Must have an excellent proficiency and understanding of how to use Jobstreet and LinkedIn
· Excellent understanding of Boolean and X-ray sourcing.
· Schedule interviews between the candidate and the hiring manager
· Update of ATS (Applicant Tracking System) on a daily basis
Will assist in facilitating NEO (New Employee Orientation)
Recommend and drive improvements to scale our overall recruiting practice
· Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree
· Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter for at least 1 year.
· Hands-on experience with various interview formats such as phone, video, and structured.
· Technical experience with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
· Must have good candidate and client management skills
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
· Willing to work on an early morning schedule 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Philippine Time)
· Can start ASAP will be prioritized for the role
· This is a temporary work-from-home setup until further notice by the company
· Company laptop will be provided