As a Senior Front End Developer, your job is to maintain the visual and functional integrity of our public-facing websites as well as web applications.
In your role, you will:
● Develop web pages, templates and WordPress sites from Photoshop designs.
● Update existing and future websites as per business requirement.
● Ensure that all web pages and application user interfaces render correctly (both visually and functionally) across all platforms and devices.
● Ensure all code is well commented, readable, and following W3C standards.
To qualify for this position, you must have a solid track record in creating and maintaining top-performing webnsites.
You must also be highly proficient in the following:
● Version control using Git
● Jira and Confluence
● WordPress and vBulletin
● Modern website architecture, responsive design, and server-side architecture
Knowledge of the following is a plus:
● RESTful API
● jQuery, Struts, AJAX, Velocity, DOM manipulation
● Gulp, Vagrant
● Google Analytics