As a Frontend Engineer, you are the architect, designer, and coder, and maintainer of your project. In addition, you work closely with the product team to make the vision become reality. You are dynamic and able to work well both independently and as part of a team.
• Has the drive and motivation to learn, lead and contribute at a high level
• Enjoys working smarter and avoids the "I build everything custom" mentality
• Participate in technical meetings, requirements gathering, analysis, planning, effort estimations, development, and testing.
• Responsible for bug fixing, adding feature requests, enhancements, and new developments.
• Design the frontend applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML and CSS
• Ensuring high responsiveness on mobile and desktop
• Interacting with the back-end developer in the process of integrating the RESTful API
• Writing unit tests using automated TDD tasks
• Proactively build a deep understanding of the customer's business, project requirements, and processes
• Strong knowledge of ReactJS. Specifically, best practices and commonly used modules based on work experience
• Professional, precise communication skills
• Working knowledge of Git
• Proficiency with Typescript will be an advantage