Type: Full-Time (Direct Hire)
Location: Balintawak, North Edsa, Quezon City
• Involve in understanding the requirements from multiple internal and external stakeholders
• Review requirement specifications to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable
• Work closely with the development team to define and improve the build system quality
• Defect management by the prompt turnaround of defects from reporting to verification, and closure.
• Create and manage automated test framework whenever possible such as prepare test environment, maintain the functional testing script in accordance with changing requirements.
• Conduct performance and load tests, validate the output and expected outcomes and feedback on improvement required
• Ensure that testing resources and tools meet expectations for accuracy and reliability.
• Troubleshoot and identify issues for defect reporting and resolve test script errors in a timely manner.
• Work closely with the Development team on Continuous Integration and Testing.
• Bachelor or Master’s in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in automation framework for web and desktop applications testing.
• Strong experience with automation tools such as Selenium, Cypress, Cucumber, or Calabash
• Hands-on experience with Bug Tracking tools such as Jira, Mantis or Bugzilla
• Familiarity with integrating QA tools with CI/CD pipelines such as Jenkins, TeamCity or CircleCI
• Certified Software Testing Professional or equivalent certification is highly desired
• Familiar in Agile SDLC that practices Test-Driven Development (TDD) or Behavioural Driven Development (BDD)
• Willing to be assigned in Balintawak, Quezon City
• Preferably who can WORK FROM HOME and WORK IN OFFICE
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to work well in a collaborative environment
• Ability to communicate decisions effectively to both the technical and business teams
• Ability to express ideas clearly and convey necessary information
• Ability to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Must have good presentation and facilitation skills
• Passion for technology and building products