• Ensures the production premises are confirming to QA/QC standards as reference for start-up of production run.
• Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
• Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work.
• Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs.
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations;
• Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biology or any applied science courses.
• At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Quality Control or equivalent.