Position: Android Lead developer
Location: Irving, TX (Remote Till COVID)
• 8+ years of professional experience in Android Applications Design, development, test, deploy, support and evolve native mobile application
• Strong knowledge of Kotlin, Android SDK, different versions of Android.
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Someone with an ability to ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• 2 or more consumer facing Android applications on the Play store
• Experience in Angular, React or iOS is added advantage
• DevOps CI/CD pipeline configuration including publishing applications to Google Play store or an enterprise app store.
• A deep understanding of advanced design patterns, MVC,MVP, MVVM and other object- oriented patterns/ concepts.
• Implement application features as part of an iterative Agile development process. SAFe (Scaled Agile) experience
• Proficient in code versioning tools including Git and SVN.
• Self- motivated with a passion for learning, analysing technology trade- offs and shipping products.
• Work experience in onsite and offshore model.