Position: SAP Fiori developer
Location: Plano, TX
• 6+ years’ development experience SAP ECC+ SAP S/4HANA
• 2+ years Fiori development experience
• Extensive Experience in SAP Fiori development
• Worked on SAP UI5/FIORI technologies to integrate SAP UI5 with external systems using REST API
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience implementing SAP Fiori Applications
• Experience in Develop custom SAP Fiori (UI5) applications as well as modify SAP standard Fiori apps for Desktop, Tablet etc.
HANA development experience
• Data modeling using Attribute View, Analytic View, and Calculation View.
• Modelling security models in HANA specific to schemas, packages and analytical privileges.
• HANA Programming including Structured Query Language (SQL), SQL Script.
• AMDP-ABAP managed Database Procedure and CDS (Core Data Service) View create in DDL source editor.
• Modelling in SAP HANA Studio, usage of SAP HANA views in ABAP.
• SAP HANA XS development (XS Odata and SAP XSJS development), Core data services (CDS) to create tables and views
• Hana models consumption by Reporting tools (Crystal, Lumira, Dashboard, Ms Excel)
• HANA Security objects
• Debugging, performance tuning of views and SQL using explain plan and visualize plan
• Experience in SAP ABAP on HANA with Webdynpro, Fiori, UI5, OData
• Knowledge of functional Areas like FICO, SD, MM, PP, PM, WM, QM and HR Modules.
• Data Dictionary (DDIC) Objects like Search Help, Domains, Data Elements, Structure, Tables, Views and Lock Objects.
• RICEF (Report, Interface (RFC, BAPI, ALE/IDOC), Conversion (BDC/LSMW), Enhancements (Customer exits & BADI) and Forms (Smartforms /Scripts).
• Dialog programs using screen painter, flow logic with PBO, PAI and transaction code & subroutines and menu painter.
• Web Dynpro, BAPI, User exits.
• Data transfer from legacy system using LSMW and BDC
• Debugging, SQL Trace, Performance Tuning, and Extended Program Check for better performance.
• Experience in ABAP development (Enhancements, Reports, Smartforms, Conversions, Interfaces, Webdynpro ABAP, NetWeaver Gateway
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Develop, test, debug, and implement SAP Fiori applications by working closely with functional and testing teams
2. Partner with functional team to understand business requirements and prepare technical design specifications for applications of low to moderate complexity
3. Provide advanced problem-solving and technical support, including on-call support for SAP Fiori Applications
4. Follow established patterns, framework and procedures to develop and enhance Fiori Applications
5. Assist other SAP ABAP Developers as needed in relation to UI5 and Fiori
6. Contribute ideas to improve utilization of SAP technologies and programing currently being used
7. Participate in the road map activities in the assessment of emerging technologies
8. SAP Fiori Developer will develop, troubleshoot, debug and implement SAPUI5 Fiori applications. The developer is required to deliver innovative, high quality solutions to customers. Fiori Developer should have strong SAPUI5 application development and systems integration experience. This position will work as part of a SAP Development team.