On behalf of our client, we have an exciting new role to share with you. We are looking for Software Architect with strong Front-End experience and skills to join a small and remote team as a Full-Stack .Net Developer, working on building the world's greatest tools for SEO performance tracking.
What you’ll do:
• Be an impactful contributor to our team and help architect and create elegant solutions.
• Build and maintain backend services and APIs, as well as user-facing applications.
• Share your knowledge to help improve our team’s workflows and standards.
• Review other team members’ code to look for problems and proposing improvements
• You have experience working with C# and .NET (experience with .NET Core is a plus).
• You have experience working with React or a similar modern frontend framework.
• You're a hybrid and you're as comfortable with building frontend applications as you are with building APIs and writing SQL queries.
• You’re someone who cares about code quality and you have a passion for writing beautiful and maintainable code. You stay up to date with current standards, methodologies and technologies.
• You're a team player and understand that asking questions is better than struggling by yourself and you don’t mind helping others when needed.
• You're not afraid to speak your mind when you see things that could be improved.
• .NET Core
• Full Remote
• Young international team and innovative company
• A to Z exposure from the product from start to finish.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.