• R&D working experience in the field of Powder Metallurgy, Surface Technologies, Material analysis and Material Modeling is required.
• Knowledge in processing and characterization of steel, Injection Molding, Additive Manufacturing, and Data analysis.
• Experience in working with Scanning Electron Microscopy, X-Ray Diffract meter, Residual Stress measurement using XRD.
• He / She is expected to take up projects in collaboration with other departments like Marketing and Manufacturing either by being a part of or by leading those projects along with global competency teams related to his/her area of work.
• He / She are expected to work also on fundamental research on new materials, carbide processing and material modeling using thermodynamic analysis.
30 years as on 31/12/2020
6-7 Lakh Per annum with HRA/TA/Insurance and Other facility