1.Analyse a supervise all set ups for same.
2. Maintain knowledge on all G-code commands and perform minor modification on machines if required and ensure compliance to all specifications for all finished pieces.
3. set up and operate CNC machines and equipment.
4. On any given day, an working properly.
5.Inspect and measured finished products to ensure they meet requirements.
6. work with lightness or heavy machinery, using their in-depth knowledge to produce goods, make repairs or join systems together.
7. Identification and replace all dull cutting tools and install and secure all tools for attachment with help of various hand tools and measuring instruments.
8. Analyse and measure all controls for machine factors such as speed and coolant repair of same.
9. Identify all sounds of machines during operation and adjust same to resolve all issues and assist others to adjust speed in case of automatic programming machines and perform all work according to machining sequences.
10. Monitor inventory of stock and manage communication with all CNC operators and ensure neat and clean work area at all times and free of all unwanted materials.