This is Prashant from Tanisha Systems, Inc.
Hope you are doing great. We have contract position for Java Lead Developer in Dallas TX / Tampa FL/ Wilmington, DE/ Columbus OH with one of our client. Share your resume if you are interested.
Location can be any. It's onsite position.
Role: Java Lead Developer
Location: Dallas TX / Tampa FL/ Wilmington, DE/ Columbus OH
Duration : Long term contract
Domain : Banking
Interview Slots : 5 PM, 6 PM, 8 PM EST Tomorrow(Wednesday) and 4 PM EST Thursday
Minimum Experience required for Lead : 9-10 Years
o Development in Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, API while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing, designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems
o Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
o Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and deliver superior engineering outcomes
o Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
o Work in a team environments and mentor the junior team members
o Honing individual engineering competency using the available enablement programs
o Participate actively in talent acquisition
o Engage in team leadership and people management
• Minimum of 5 years of coding experience in Java, Microservices, Spring Boot, API Development in cloud environments such as AWS
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with AWS services such as EC2, IAM, Batch, Lambda, Simple Storage Service (S3), Containerization, MQ, SNS
• Working experience in AWS digital databases such as Aurora, Dynamo DB, Elasticache OR working experience in database and storage technologies such as Oracle, MS SQL server, Mongo DB, or Redis, etc.
• Proficient in Core Java technologies & Spring framework
• Hands-on experience in the development of RESTFUL web services & Spring Boot based micro services
• Experience in Angular or React presentation framework experience
• Understanding of digital transformation and cloud native application development, 12 factor compliance solutions
• Good understanding of DevOps concepts and process and CICD tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo
• Understanding of security and identify concepts and familiar with authentication, single-sign-on, directory services etc.
• Knowledge of commonly used IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ, etc. and UNIX scripts
• Excellent communication skill and participates actively in team meetings discussions and be a specialist in Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
• Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements envisioning system features and improving functionality
Thanks & Regards,
Tanisha Systems, Inc.
Address : 99 Wood Ave South, Suite # 308, Iselin, NJ 08830
Office : 212-729-6543 Ext 467 Mobile : +1-302-401-6205