Brake Press Operator
This person will be knowledgeable in the areas of
fabrication, primarily sheet metal forming and measuring tools,
calipers, etc. In addition, this person will provide continuous
ideas for product/process design and cost improvements.
Qualifications of the Brake Press Operator:
* This position requires a minimum of 5 years of
experience in a fabrication shop.
* Experience with brake press machines, forming sheet
* The skills required are as follows, needs to have the
ability to read and interpret drawings, and be able to work
tolerances +/- 0.3 mm.
* Using Vernier calipers to measure, inspect components
throughout the manufacturing process.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Positive attitude with a focus on customer service.
* Creativity and ability to collaborate with others.
* Experience using Pro-Engineer CAD, Siemens-NX a plus.
* Must have good part visualization skills.
Responsibilities of the Brake Press Operator:
* Fulfill requests submitted by our customers. These
requests could include but are not limited to:
* Fabrication of sheet metal parts including
programming, machine operation, tooling selection, etc.
* metrology / inspection work
* welding (MIG, TIG, and Spot)
* Update order status using the order tracking system
* Select and apply proper tooling for the specific
manufacturing processes you may be working with
* Setup and operate equipment used to fulfill customer
For more information, contact
Emerald Resource Group Check out our opportunities here Phone: 440-627-6920
One Eagle Valley CourtBroadview Heights, OH 44147