1.Design engineers study, research and develop ideas for new products and the systems used to make them.
2. They also modify existing products or processes to increase efficiency or improve performance and make researching whether the design will work and be cost-effective.
3. They work on almost every consumer product imaginable for large-scale production, from telephones and medical equipment to kitchen appliances and car engines.
4. studying a design brief.
5. Thinking of possible design solutions.
6. Assessing the usability, environmental impact and safety of a design
7. Using computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-assisted engineering (CAE) software to create prototypes.
8. collecting and analysing data from tests on prototypes.
9. modifying designs and retesting them.
10. writing regular progress reports and presenting them to project managers and clients.
11.Research and draft blueprints, engineering plans, and graphics.