Valley Machine Shop has an immediate job opportunity for a Fabricator/Machinist
Location: Bakersfield, CA
The Fabricator/Machinist will be assigned to the production of Wireline and Slickline tools and products:
• Machining (manual mill, lathe, drill press)
• Sawing, cutting, grinding
• Workspace improvement
• Exhibit safe working practices and maintain a clean and organized work area.
• Follow instructions, including all SOP and safety steps.
• Have a positive attitude with coworkers and clients.
• Be responsible, thorough, honest, have integrity, teamwork, ownership in position.
• Machine set up, operation and maintenance.
• Familiar with metal shop fabrication, hand and power tools, safety equipment and procedures.
• Able to read, interpret and follow basic drawings, schematics or blueprints.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
• Part-time position, 30 hours per week, Monday through Friday
• Hourly - DOE (Depends on Experience)
Valley Machine Shop has been serving the Oil, Gas, and Geothermal Industries since 1977. We have been providing tool repairs and products to Service Companies and Oil Companies around the world. We specialize in Wireline and Slickline tools and products. We also have the capability to provide custom work for any industry.
We pride ourselves on our workmanship and personal contact with customers. We work hard to meet customer needs and do it with high quality and fair prices.
Send us an email with your Resume and Cover Letter (not required) to get started!
Valley Machine Shop
Phone #: 661-589-9529