Full Stack Java Developer Hanover, MD ref
send resume if a fit
Bachelor's degree in software engineering or a related technical field is required (or equivalent experience), plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. Agile experience preferred.
Department of Defense TS/SCI security clearance with a Polygraph is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
We apply advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, AR/VR, Cloud Native and Quantum Physics to solve our customers’ missions in cyber, RF, undersea, interstellar space and everything in between.
As a Full Stack Java Developer, you’ll perform software requirements analysis, system integration activities, research and design and develop and test software and tools. From inventing new products or enhancing existing applications, your talent will be front and center.
Minimum of 5 years of experience as a software engineer developing and enhancing software systems
Minimum of 3 years developing object-oriented software applications in Java (version 1.8 or higher)
Minimum of 2 years of Web Development in Angular 2+ or ReactJS
Minimum of 2 years with MongoDB or relational databases
Familiarity with Java Frameworks (i.e. Spring, Spring Data, Spring Boot)
What you’ll experience:
Technologies that aren’t just top-notch, they’re often top-secret
A team of bold thinkers committed to exploring what’s next
Opportunities to gain new knowledge - as it’s discovered
What you bring to the table:
A Bachelor’s in software engineering or a related technical field and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience; Agile experience preferred
Proficient understanding of software engineering concepts, principles, and theories
Proficient at applying technical standards and methodologies to resolve issues in creative ways and help company meet financial and business objectives
What sets you apart:
Proficient knowledge of technology trends and the ability to champion new ideas, products and process improvements
Ability to resolve significant and diverse problems and issues of broad scope and complexity
Creative thinking with the ability to effectively multi-task
Pre screen questionnaire:
1. Please elaborate on the candidate's experience as a Full Stack Java Developer in developing and enhancing software systems. Please also list the companies.
2. When and where has the candidate developed object-oriented software applications in Java (version 1.8 or higher)?
3. When and where has the candidate worked on Web Development in Angular 2+ or ReactJS?
4. An active Department of Defense TS/SCI security clearance with a Polygraph is required at time of hire. Does the candidate have one?
5. What is the candidate’s highest level of education?
6. What is the candidate’s work authorization status?
7. What is the candidate’s desired compensation?
8. Where is the candidate located? If candidate is not near job location, please explain relocation.
9. Please provide the link to candidate’s Linkedin profile:
10. What is the candidate's current level of security clearance? Please verify if it is active or inactive and provide the date of the last investigation.
11. Has the candidate directly applied for this job or has had their resume presented for this job to our client, GDMS by another recruiter?