The Xamarin mobile developer will maintain, design, and develop in a cross platform mobile environment. You will be instrumental in helping us maintain and improve the current mobile inspection application as well as implement new cloud based mobile applications moving forward.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIRMNETS
• Candidate should have 5-7 years of design & development experience with hands on experience building Mobile Applications.
• Design, develop, test, and maintain mobile applications using Xamarin / C# for both iOS and Android.
• Help implement manual & automated testing into our development process. Experience with test suites a plus.
• Technical design, mobile application architectures, design patterns, UI/UX and app store submission requirements.
• Xamarin development experience. Knowledgeable of Xamarin Forms. Certified Xamarin Developer a plus.
• Experience with Kotlin and Android Studio.
• Experience with JSON, XAML/XML, and Web Services
• Experience with Realm, Firebase and Mobile Center.
• Development experience with C# / .Net
• Solid grasp of full mobile development life cycle.
• Strong Trouble shooting skills to resolve Technical Skills.
• Integrate to backend systems quickly and easily.
• Understanding of Team Foundation Services, VSTS and comfortable developing in a small team environment.
• Exposure to Mobile Enterprise Security and working with Vulnerability Testing Teams a plus.
• Ability to quickly learn and understand internal systems, procedures, and methodologies.
• Must have excellent communication skills and be people orientated.
• Ability to interface with all levels within the organization.