Stay at home and apply online.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
• At least 3 years relevant experience
• Extensive experience in Angular
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Proven ability to analyze and solve problems and issues effectively and quickly.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and multi-cultural environment.
• Team player, high initiative and quick learner.
• Willing to be based in any of these locations: Cubao, Eastwood, Mandaluyong and Taguig
• Amenable to work in SHIFTING SCHEDULE
• Can start ASAP
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the client-side of the service.
• Implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile, hybrid app, and desktop web app.
• Create modules and reusable components and coupling them together into a functional app.
• Assist in doing animations, CSS, responsive design, and final HTML output if needed.
• Work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods.
All Interested applicants may send their updated CV at
File name format: Position - Surname, First name (e.g., Angular Developer - Dela Cruz, Juan)