Graphic Design Manager
Salary up to $50,000 + Excellent Benefits in the MEMPHIS, TN area
Our client is a growing organization and is looking for an individual with a strong marketing design background. As the GRAPHIC DESIGN MANAGER, you’ll be tasked with creating projects from conception to production in a multi-brand environment. Some include photography for web and print, digital banners, 2D and 3D modeling, interactive pages, animation, print ads, social media graphics, signage, catalogs and brochures and company literature. Experience with managing a team and mentoring the work of others.
As the Graphic Design Manager, your major responsibilities will be:
• Using Adobe Creative Suite programs, create quality graphic design work
• Oversea asset library and take and edit photos
• Work with creative team on projects to ensure goals are met
• Develop design strategies and assess new and existing market segments or opportunities
• Leverage customer insights to drive successful creative campaigns
• Give direction and guidance to team to meet expectations and improve quality of work.
Requirements for this Graphic Design Manager position:
• Graphic design degree preferred and at least 5 years’ experience OR at least 2 years’ experience in management with a creative portfolio
• Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat, InDesign, and Illustrator a must
• Experience with Premiere Pro, After Effects & Spark a plus
• Demonstrated experience with design projects and campaigns that demonstrate your abilities as a creative graphic designer with a strong aesthetic eye and the ability to combine various colors, fonts, and layouts to produce professional quality work that has proven results.
TO APPLY: Email your resume email@example.com OR marlaATaustinallenDOTcom
in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). * All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by hiring companies. Hiring companies offer excellent compensation packages, benefits, and, where available, generous relocation assistance or packages.
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management