Heartland Delivery not only delivers packages but smiles to Amazon's customers. We are offering a competitive hourly wage (starting at $15) and benefits package for those seeking opportunities within a diverse and inclusive workforce. Our teams work with cutting edge technology, deliver results rain or shine, and believe in their safety and the safety of those around them.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Loves to drive and is passionate about customer service.
· Comfortable driving and working in varying weather conditions.
· Navigate a variety of routes throughout delivery area.
· Perform the following tasks, with or without reasonable accommodation:
Able to lift packages (up to 50 lbs.)
Able to get in and out of a van quickly throughout the day.
Able to walk up and down stairs throughout the shift.
· Eligible to work in U.S.
· At least 21 years of age
· Submit to a background check
· Successfully pass a pre-employment drug test
· Must have a valid driver's license (No CDL required)
· Company-provided uniform
Delivery Location Type
· Residential Heartland Delivery, LLC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.