Job Title: CDL Driver (Local CDL Drivers, Over the Road CDL)
Location: Lilburn, GA 30047
Duration: Permanent, Direct Placement
• Company manufacturers steek pylons used in foundations.
• Not required, but any construction or foundation knowledge is hugely beneficial.
• Company is growing, and seeking Drivers, these are new positions with the company due to growth.
Local CDL Drivers
• A local, tractor-trailer driver is needed out of Lilburn, GA.
• Shift starts at 7 am, they typically have a route that is a 10-hour workday around the metro Atlanta, Georgia area.
• Will transport and operate a skid machine or be willing to learn.
• Ideal candidates know how to drive a Skid Steer Machine, MT55 Bobcat, or Forklift. At a minimum, one must be willing to learn.
• Driver will be accompanying an install crew to the job site who is transported in their truck or will drive a company vehicle to meet up on the job site.
• The CDL Driver does act as a “Crew Leader” on job sites.
• Must have CDL from any state is okay.
• Might have to travel 2 out of town, not too far, 3-5 times per year for 2-5 days.
Over the Road CDL
• An over-the-road driver willing to drive over the road an 18 wheeler, flatbed (southeast) out of Winder GA. The over-the-road driver, when not driving, needs to be willing to work in a manufacturing shop in Winder GA.
• Furthers OTR trip was one time to NY and NJ but might have upcoming trips to TX, MS, and LA.
• Hours are flexible, depart when the load is ready, typically AM departures.
• Depart Solo with a kid steer; willing to train if doesn’t have this experience.
• When NO OTR, must be willing to drive a forklift at fabrication, manufacturing, weld shop in Winder.
• Forklift Certified is a plus
• 75% of the OTR work is Southeastern USA in FL, AL, NC, SC, and Virginia