· Operate assigned equipment.
· Participate in continuous improvement activities.
· Support the Honeywell Operating System
· Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
· Comply with all safety rules.
· Record and report production data.
· Analyze data and production reports
· Set up and change over injection and compression molding machines
· Diagnose and remedy set up and operating difficulties; make changes as necessary.
· Work from set-up sheets, prints, specifications, work orders, written and verbal instructions.
· Have a thorough knowledge of SPC and ability to adjust processes, based on recording and be accountable for total operator control.
· Use all necessary standard and special equipment to check parts for conformance to micrometers, fixed gauges, comparators, charts and prints.
· Keep records and make necessary reports on items such as scrap and machine time.
· Assist and instruct operators in proper operating and checking; be responsible for parts produced.
· Assist servicers to ensure smooth flow of parts through the cell supporting team requirements.
· Interface with support areas such as Maintenance and Production Control.