B2B SaaS Sales Development Representative
Remote, 6-month full-time contract, with possible extension /
permanent position opportunity
We are calling for energetic and passionate individuals who can deliver excellence under
minimal supervision. Our ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, professional individual who
has exceptional people, follow-up and communication skills. If you enjoy working in a remote,
start-up environment with loads of opportunities to grow, this is the place for you.
The Sales Development Representative is tasked with identifying and generating sales
opportunities through both inbound and outbound calling activities. The right candidate will work
well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way
phone, email, or Linkedin conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. The right
candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to
each prospect specifically.
We are looking for results-oriented and motivated self starters who can adapt quickly in a fast
paced environment to help scale Matidor as a ground-breaking SaaS solution for data
visualization. Candidates must demonstrate an understanding of field services, and be confident
in their ability to sell geospatial and data collaboration solutions to the energy sector in North
America, including environmental consultancies and oil and gas departments.
Matidor Technologies is a software company based in Vancouver, BC. Its flagship product,
Matidor.com, is a new kind of team collaboration platform that combines intuitive portfolio
management with powerful, user-friendly mapping. For teams working on projects with map
information, Matidor makes every day more productive and successful, with visual project
planning, smarter data management, great collaboration and secure, easy sharing. Our pioneer
customers are using Matidor in the field service industry to better manage their projects and
reduce environmental impact. Field consultants, clean energy firms and others are coming
together in new ways to collaborate and share, increase efficiency, reduce liability and improve
cleanup. Matidor was recently featured in an industry article along with Husky and other major
oil and gas companies, and was recognized by Rocketbuilder’s as an emerging cleantech company of Ready-to-Rocket 2020 as well as winning 2nd place at last year’s TechCrunch
● Hunt, discover, cold call and prospect new qualified opportunities.
● Research accounts, create solid lead list and potential weekly client list
● Track and report on daily and weekly ‘key performance indicators’ (KPI’s)
● Effectively partner and work across key stakeholders within sales process
● Engage customers in Matidor’s specific Solution Selling Sales Process
● Work closely with internal stakeholders including marketing, business development and
senior sales staff to develop sold lead road map
● Be accessible, teachable and responsive
● Hold intelligent industry related engaging conversation over the phone and email.
● Available to work during business hours on a daily and weekly basis.
● Be self-motivated, have a burning desire to succeed.
This entry-level position requires an ambitious self-starter and someone that can effectively
process inbound inquiries and identify qualified leads and opportunities. Relationship selling
skills, with the ability to manage sales calls at varying levels of customer accounts, are
● 1+ year of successful experience in telemarketing or sales related role
● Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening
skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
● Demonstrated success in prospecting
● Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
● Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
● Adept computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office, G-suite, calendars
● Experience with CRM applications preferred
● Proven aptitude to learn business process and acumen effectively.
● Aptitude to manage their time, work environment and priorities constructively
● Promote a sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables with proactivity
Our company offers competitive compensation packages for the right candidate to join our team
in this role. This role is performance- based, we do not cap your commission on how much you
can earn. We actively encourage and provide opportunities for growth and professional
Please submit your resume in pdf format as an email to .