We are seeking an Administrative Assistant/Front Desk to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
• Draft correspondences and other formal documents.
• Plan and schedule appointments and events.
• Greet and assist onsite guests.
• Answer inbound telephone calls.
• Develop and implement organized filing systems.
• Perform all other office tasks.
• Previous experience in office administration or other related fields.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Bi-lingual (English and Spanish)
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
Professional development assistance