As a Marketing Coordinator at Assured Enterprises you will assist with the strategy of the comprehensive marketing plan for both Assured Enterprises and our subsidiary AssuredOne. You will assist the head of Marketing with media management, direct marketing, event marketing and website creation. You will also provide creative material, develop content and assist with data verification and placement of advertising deliverables. This is a remote position with flexible work hours. Initially we need someone 10-15 hours/week with the goal of eventually turning this position into a full-time position.
• Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of B2B marketing programs such as email, events, social media, blogs, videos and/or content marketing and maintaining inventory of marketing materials
• Independently coordinate marketing and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries, and ordering marketing collateral
• Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management
• Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice and brand
• Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts
• Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
• Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness
• Conduct market research and identify trends
for Marketing Coordinator
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
• 2+ years of experience in marketing for a technology company selling products and services to other businesses. This experience should include solid experience in managing and leading SEO/SEM, social media, email and marketing database campaigns
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate clearly with various departments including graphic design, public relations and advertising, as well as vendors, contractors and freelancers
• Outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
• Experience planning and executing corporate events, trade shows, etc.
• Excellent interpersonal skills for representing organization in public, during media events and product launches, and while participating at trade shows. Must work well with others
• Good organizational skills and project management experience and time-management skills for juggling numerous time-sensitive projects simultaneously. Familiarity with project management software is an asset
• Good computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite) for generating reports, viewing marketing metrics, extracting data and sharing this information with other team members in project updates.
• Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports to provide information on previous campaigns, projects and timelines overseen and implemented in order to demonstrate overall capabilities
• Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
• Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
• Must have a high level of creativity
• Occasional travel may be required
Please send resume to: