SAP PP (Mid-Level)
1. Start Date: ASAP
2. Contract Duration: 6 months
3. Budget: Php 12,000/day
4. Key Responsibilities & Deliverables:
· Maintain an in-depth business & IT knowledge and expertise (thru external and/or hands-on training) on sales & production planning and execution-related business processes and systems in an FMCG environment.
· Resolve SAP bugs/problems (configuration and program-related) encountered by the users as per Service Level Agreement (SLA) terms.
· Provide the right solutions via projects or change requests and system enhancements to users’ business requirements as per the agreed project timelines and budget.
· Deliver the work deliverables on projects as per PMO process.
· Render assistance to Audit requirements as needed.
· Provide the needed documentation for projects and tickets.
· Partner with key-users from other operating companies on detailed business-IT alignment sessions (via refresher training sessions, business process immersion programs etc.) for better collaboration and improvement of existing SCM Planning-related business processes.
· Minimum 3 full cycle system implementations in SAP PP and Plant Maintenance. APO, Arkieva (or other planning SW) and ABAP/SQL knowhow would be plus factors.
· At least 5 years of SAP work experience in multiple industries preferably FMCG
· Solid knowhow in Supply Chain Planning business processes (Demand Planning, Supplier Network Planning and Production Planning, Scheduling and Execution) in an FMCG setting
· Graduate of BS Mathematics, Statistics or Industrial Engineering, MBA is a plus.
· Good (oral and written) English communication and presentation skills
· Experience or exposure in doing project management and managing cross-functional teams would be plus factors.
· Able to work under high pressure, able to adapt to a dynamic set-up, have a self-initiative mindset and demonstrate personal integrity
· Strong interpersonal skills in order to relate to people across all levels within the organization and with external business partners
· Can work with different nationalities
· Ability to initiate and lead (at least) small projects and work autonomously
· Fast learner and have an “innovative” mindset