- 2+ years of software development
- Python (Django/Flask)
- PostgreSQL/MySQL and NoSQL experience
- Docker experience
- Production experience with AWS and/or Google Cloud
- Experience as python developer with knowledge of any one framework on Django or flask
- Experience in the industry in domain of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision and Open CV
- Experience in developing accurate computer vision algorithm and advanced systems with a focus on real-time object recognition, detection and tracking.
- Research and develop advanced software related to face recognition, Object tracking from video streaming, 3D object detection and appearance modelling.
- Apply machine learning and deep learning to computer vision problems. Performance profiling, optimization, and general troubleshooting.
- Strong understanding of ML concepts - Supervised-Unsupervised Learning, Probability, Statistics, Linear Algebra and Machine Learning Algorithms - K-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Tree, Logistic Regression, Clustering, Classification, Neural Networks, Time Series Foresting
- NLP pipeline and techniques, Python nltk library or any other library like spaCy, textblob, intent classification NLP text analyzing techniques like Scdasc, Recurrent Neural Networks, LSTM (or GRUs), tensorflow, keras, python, Word Vector embeddings, etc.
- Excellent Data Analysis skills along with collecting, cleansing and reshaping unstructured datasets.
- Exposure to python integration with MSSQL/MYSQL, Django, flask and REST API.
- Hands on experience with deployment on server or any cloud technology and maintenance of models at scale.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Like Git
- Good understanding of Linux OS
- Knowledge on nltk, scikit, numpy would be an advantage
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven
Roles and Responsibilities:
Role specific competencies are:
- Design, Develop, test, and maintain software applications with MVC architectures, Microservices, and scalable cloud-native apps.
- Perform hands-on coding and provide thoughtful code reviews
- Demonstrate ability to work within an agile team as well as collaborate with many other teams on design and implementation strategies. Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology
- Effective Communication Skills- An ability to express your ideas to the recipient & Co-ordinate and communicate with the cross-functional team along with the client's team
- Problem Solving, Hustler - Get Stuff Done, Self-Disciplined Open-minded, User-Focused, Adaptive
- Lean Principles & Analytical Thinking
- Project planning, timelines and milestones for execution and deliverables.