The person will be working with dynamic teams across multiple countries in blazing internet speed setting. Our company rewards speed, decisiveness, and action. Successful candidates will be exposed and be prepared for working in a modern, unique, inspiring environment leveraging on cutting edge communication technology connecting teams across multiple countries and regions. He/She will have the opportunities to expose different country operating sites and working in diverse cultural perspective. Diversity and international exposure workplace are an ideal of driving innovation and development.
- Managing the marketing department's staff.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Preparing and presenting weekly, quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- A master's degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- At least two years' experience as a marketing manager.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.