The person will be working with dynamic teams across multiple countries in blazing internet speed setting. Our company rewards speed, decisiveness, and action. Successful candidates will be exposed and be prepared for working in a modern, unique, inspiring environment leveraging on cutting edge communication technology connecting teams across multiple countries and regions. He/She will have the opportunities to expose different country operating sites and working in diverse cultural perspective. Diversity and international exposure workplace are an ideal of driving innovation and development.
• Responsible in implementing RPA technologies such as IU Path and deep understanding of the RPA (Robotic Process Automation) solution and its functionalities
"• Design reliable RPA workflow that contributes to reduce cyclet imes and
increased accuracy to customers."
"• Gather, Analysis business requirements, design and implement RPA solutions
and develop process workflows "
• Demonstrate RPA capabilities and provide guidance on RPA to stakeholders
"• Support in integration of robots for into more subsystems and performend-to-end
testing, troubleshooting and end-usersupport"
"• Create and maintain documentations that includes technical solution and design
documents to accurately represent design and code"
"• Anyother duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the
management from time to time, within your category of employment in the
organization and fort he effective implementation, maintenance and continual
improvement of the Quality Management System of company"
• Candidate must possess atleast the diploma or a bachelor’sdegree
• Good to have working experience in related field
"• Proficient in C# or Python with a good understanding of object-oriented
• Experience in Ui Path
• Understanding of SQL queries and stored procedures
• Strong technical (system analysis and design) and troubleshooting skills is a must
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English