We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
· Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
· Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
· Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
· Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
· Complete daily logs into inventory
· Report any discrepancies
· Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
· Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
· Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
· Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
· Proficiency with inventory and handling Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
· Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods (FIFO)
· Good organizational and time management skills
· Ability to lift heavy objects, up to 70 lbs
· Current forklift license.
Job Types: Full-time or Part-time