St. Barnabas Health System is hiring a Full Time LPN
Primarily a Monday through Friday daylight position.
Flexibility that might include some holidays or weekends.
Weekends/evenings/holidays would not be typical but might happen
We offer shift differentials for 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM and 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM and Weekends!
· PPE provided
· Performance evaluations every 6 months with possible pay increase
· Mission based
· Orientation for all new hires
· Discounted Medical Center Services for Employees and Families
· Flexible schedule
· Free parking
· Employee dining room
· Referral bonuses
· Workplace perks and discounts
Maintain LPN License
· This person will be responsible for all universal work and hands on care
· Direct and supervise all resident care and initiate corrective action as necessary
· Make daily resident and environmental rounds
· Identify resident's problems and emergency situations and initiate immediate "lifesaving" measures as needed.
· Assume responsibility for compliance with state regulations
· Prepare personal care attendant's assignments and give instruction related to resident care.
· Assist physician with the completion of medical assessments
· Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.*
*This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.*