8 Years Experience
• Proven experience as Scrum Master/Kanban practitioner
• Proven experience transforming teams to Agile /Scrum from waterfall or other methodologies.
• Excellent communication and Partnership skills
• Hands on experience on Agile practices, Scrum process, Kanban, etc. as an Scrum Master.
• Proven leadership experience in IT delivery, building and sustaining high performing teams.
• Able to provide need based coaching to team members to be agile and support agile delivery.
• Extensive experience as Scrum Master
• Proven experience applying Agile approach to data warehousing/ data integration and business intelligence.
• Proven experience and skills to manage more than one agile teams/projects simultaneously.
• Recent Scrum Master, Scrum Coach and Product Owner certifications -required
• Professional, Academy for Healthcare Management (PAHM®) or Fellow, Academy for Healthcare Management (FAHM) certifications - OPTIONAL
Under the general direction of the FEP Program Manager the incumbent's accountabilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Leads a team of software engineers, Test Engineers and Business Analysts, guiding the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values with the goal of getting the most out of self-organization.
2. Supports and guides the team to remove impediments by engaging the right stakeholders within the organization or partner organizations.
3. Facilitates getting the work done by the scrum team, without assigning, or dictating the work.
4. Facilitates discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution. Assists with internal and external communication and improves transparency.
5. Provides all support to the scrum team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leads by example.
6. Follows the Agile playbook and process at the FEPOC to support agile delivery.
7. Facilitates release planning, sprint planning, daily stand ups, grooming, retrospectives, product demonstrations and other scrum ceremonies.
8. Supports and educates the Product Owner, with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
9. Works with Product owner and other supporting teams to enable seamless delivery.
10. understands customers' system architecture and technologies,
and be able to collaborate with internal Client stakeholders to address customers technology integration concerns.